Let’s Take Action at ISTELive 2023
Check out our ISTE request form to request ISTE resources, interviews, and more.
Climate action education and sustainable development are hitting one of the largest edtech stages at ISTE Live 2023 in Philadelphia and online. As our Take Action Global community of educators looks ahead to the next school year, we’ve got you covered with ways you can keep connected with all the action and innovation coming out of the conference this year.
We help educators around the world use technology to solve tough problems. ISTE, 2023
What is ISTE Live?
Each year, thousands of global educators join the #ISTELive edtech conference to transform teaching and learning, accelerate innovation, and solve tough problems. As our Take Action Global community of global educators is working to solve one of our planet’s most pressing problems — climate change – it will be critical for us to engage with new technologies and practices for a purpose. Here are ways you can get involved in the conversation and take action from anywhere in the world.
1. TAG Live at ISTE Live
Our team will be live at ISTE Live sharing interviews, covering sessions, and curating resources connected to our global community. Watch for daily updates from Jennifer Williams (@JenWilliamsEdu) and Lindsay Zilly (@iCoachLindsay) on social media. They will be seeking out (and sharing out) the latest and greatest trends in edtech and joining for high-level conversations related to digital citizenship, global collaboration, and sustainability.
Be sure to follow across platforms:
- Twitter: @TakeActionEdu
- Instagram: @TakeActionEdu
- Linkedin: @TakeActionEdu
- Hashtags: #ClimateActionEdu, #ISTELive
2. TAG Us in! Share a request, message, or update
We are ready to jump into action to represent our TAG community at ISTE Live! Have a special request? Presenting a session? Looking for a resource? Suggestion for our TAG Live Interviews? Please use our form to TAG Us in. We will respond to all requests and will have our team ready to support from Philadelphia and online.
Share on our form to TAG Us in and make requests!
3. Take Action Global featured at ISTE Live: Grab all the resources
Take Action Global is ready to share out the impact from the work of our climate action educator community. Follow along all week and request resources from our sessions with our TAG Us form.
- Creating Projects for the Planet: Climate Action Education for PK-12 Classrooms Live and Streamed Online, Wednesday, June 28, 10:30am ET (Session information)
- Teach Boldly Resource Share: Using Edtech for Social Good Live, Monday, June 26, 12:30pm ET (Session information)
- Connecting with Global Classrooms: Using Virtual Exchange for International and Interdisciplinary Collaborations Live and Streamed Online, Tuesday, June 27, 11:30am ET (Session information)
- Global Collaboration Playground: Passport to Social Good Live, Wednesday, June 28, 9:00am ET (Session information)
- ISTE Books Open House: Meet Your Favorite Authors featuring Teach Boldly: Using Edtech for Social Good (author: Jennifer Williams, ISTE) Live, Monday, June 26, 3:00pm ET (Event information)
- Technology for Good: Using Educational Technology to Drive Social Change Live and Streamed Online, Monday, June 26, 4:00pm ET (Panel information)
- TAG Live from ISTE Live Interviews, livestreams, demonstrations Monday, June 26 – Wednesday, June 28 across social media @TakeActionEdu Share a request with our TAG Us form
We want to feature and promote our community members. Will you be presenting at ISTE Live? Please keep us posted as we want to amplify you and your work. Share with our TAG Us form here.
Be sure to at #ISTELive and all year long at #ClimateActionEdu and with our climate action education programs with our Climate Action Project, Climate Action Schools, and Climate Action Day. Please email email@example.com for more information.